There will be 3 workshop tents at the Spring Faire
* Smiling Sarah Jís Workshop Tent.
* Ellie Pierís ON (Okanogan Neighbors) Workshop Tent.
* Skeeterís Northwest Corner Workshop Tent.
* + Artisanís Row.
One-hour time slots. Starting on the hour every hour.
Friday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (last workshop ends at 5:00 pm)
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Northwest Corner Workshop Tent
* Solar 101 + Q & A. Mikkel Gredvig.
* Bioregions and Bioregionalism. Jere Gillespie.
* Composting. Stan from the Skills Tour.
* The International Permaculture Movement. Charlie McGee.
* Dogs in Permaculture and Farm Systems. Delyla from the Skills Tour.
* Chickens: The Basics & more. Stan from the Skills Tour.
* Cigarettes: How to stop smoking of cigarettes and why not to start. Rob Thompson.
* Healing Gatherings - a Village Experience. Goldenfeather
* Seeing Light and Clearing Energy". Goldenfeather.
* Plant Walk by Skeeter. Uses of Plants and Bitterroot.
* Wildcrafting for personal use or income. Skeeter Michael Pilarski.
* Adult attachment styles in relationships. How the different styles interact is how we tend to conflict or harmonize. Laurel Sylvan. At Sarah Jís tent. Friday at 4:00 pm.
* Rocket mass heaters (site-specific design, greenhouse heaters, or meet-the-authors). Erica Wizner
* There will be many more workshops scheduled during the Faire.